Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Monday, July 26, 2004

On feelings of awe

I know it's early, but I am awed, AWED, I tell you, that I have almost 100 visitors in just about two days of posting. I had no idea that I would ever get my counter off of 10, once I figured out how to get the counter to ignore me. (It would be in the thousands already if it didn't ignore me!) To those who have run my site counter up, thank you! Even if many of you viewed and ran. To those who have actually visited on purpose, thank you again. I hope I won't dissappoint you.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country