Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

On giving thanks, part II

To all who have sent help to me on how to defeat the Evil Sidebar of Doom, thank you. You have not yet seen results, simply because I have not yet released the Random Firing's Assault Squads to do battle. It will happen soon enough. With your instruction, and the fierce fighting ability of the Assault Squads, the Evil Sidebar of Doom doesn't stand a chance.

Now, if I can just find out how to get the Assault Squads to stop surfing the net, and actually perform their duties, I'll be in good shape.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country