Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

On joy and happiness

Yay! The first battle in the war against the Evil Sidebar of Doom is ours!

Now, how to figure out how to get pictures of me up there without owning either a scanner or a digital camera...If anyone know how to work THAT little bit of magic, I'd be much appreciative. Oh, and there aren't ANY pictures of me anywhere on the internet, or on anyone's computer, as far as I know. In fact, there aren't a lot of pictures of me ANYWHERE, as I am about as photogenic as a toad.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country