Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Saturday, July 31, 2004

On making changes

Okay, peoples and people-type things. I have made some changes to my site, which have not yet become apparent. Once they do, I'll actually have the power to do some of the things I want to be able to do. Unfortunately, that will mean all previous comments will go bye-bye. I didn't have the patience to figure out how to bring them back, so I didn't even try.

This is all dependent on whether or not I made the changes correctly, of course. Which wouldn't be a safe assumption. So, let us find out together if the Humble Devildog is smart enough to follow intructions! 50-50 odds on whether or not he can...

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country