Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Thursday, July 29, 2004

On short posts

Since I have been taking naps on and off today, to recover from my recent illness, I have not had as much time to post as I would have liked. Tommorrow ain't looking so good either, since the girlfriend and I are doing the "dinner and a movie" bit in celebration of my birthday.

Saturday morning, though, I should have plenty to post, to make up for my lack of diligence in these past days.

I may also have a picture of me up in the next week or two, just so y'all can put a face to the ranting. I'll warn you, though. It won't be a pretty sight.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country