Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Friday, July 23, 2004

Well, I took the plunge...

That's right, boys and girls, the Humble Devildog has started his own little rant-fest. I am barely computer literate, and I can't promise I will have something relevant to say every day, so this won't be the most polished site out there. Nor may it even be all that interesting to anyone other than myself. But here it is. My little baby. Please, make yourself at home! And please don't encourage the host. He's got enough problems with ego without y'all adding to it.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country