Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Thursday, August 12, 2004

On being computer illiterate

Okay, I know that this is yet another delay to me posting, but, if I try and compose anything longer than this post, I will be tempted to break my computer. And it's not paid off yet, so I don't want to do that. Yet.

Either my Internet connection is screwy, or I really hate Mozilla. I'm not sure yet. I'm not going to find out tonight, because my blood-pressure is spiking as I type. So, after a day of, um, calming down, I should be able to get something up tommorrow. I might even try and get two or three up tommorrow, to make up for not my lack of diligence in posting this past week or two. Heck, I might even spend the better part of the weekend posting. But, we'll see.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country