Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

On frustration

Grrrr. My site counter keeps going up, but my comments never get added to. If y'all think what I've just written is pure bunk, say so in the comments. If you like it, say so in the comments. If you just want to troll, say so in the comments. I'll delete you if you are an idiot troll, but do it anyway!

Okay, enough ranting and raving. Maybe the people are just passing through on their way to another site...yeah, that's it. I'm just a resupply stop. At least, that's what I'll tell myself.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country