Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

On happy tidings

Yay for me! On Monday, August 23rd, at 8:30AM, I start my new job! Now, I just have to work up the nerve to gut through three more days of the most boring, tedious job I have ever held...

It doesn't help that I figured out that I can not go to work for the next three days, and STILL make more money in two weeks than I would if I stayed at this current job...kinda makes it hard to want to go to work, when you realize that you won't really miss the money from your job that you don't like.

Oh, well, as Paul told us to do, I work as unto the Lord. I'm not working for me, nor am I working for my boss. I am working for the Living God, the Lord of Hosts. So, off to work I go. I just don't have to like it.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country