Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

On lack of patience

I had my physical for my new job today. It was a standard Federal Medical CDL physical, with a job-performance physical added. The job-performance physical was one of the easiest things I have ever had to do, since it was no harder than what I've been doing for the past six or seven years. The Fed-Med physical, on the other hand, has me a little worried. I might have failed the vision portion of it, but they gave me my card anyway, so I shouldn't be worried. But I'm going to anyway.

Anyhow, I now have to wait until next Monday to find out if the background check and physical were acceptable. I don't want to wait. I want an answer now. Especially since I've already turned in my two-week notice to my current employer. *sigh* I hate waiting.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country