Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Monday, August 02, 2004

On linky-love

Okay, I feel I have to write a post every night, whether I want to or not. I have something else on my mind tonight, so I won't be able to fling out another Basic Christianity, or even Advanced Christianity, lesson for tonight, but that doesn't mean I don't have something to post.

If you will direct your attention to the Evil Sidebar of Doom over to your left, you will notice a rather short and sparse blog-roll. Now, that blog-roll is so sparse because it was first comprised of blogs that I at least visited daily. Now there are a few more, simply becasue I have found that they blogs in question have linked to me, and it wouldn't be nice of me not to reciprocate. Even thought I have no clue who the linkers are. Thank you for linking to me. I now try and visit those sites at least once every two days. More frequently as time permits.

I feel I have to explain the three categories of blogs that I have. The first category, "Policy Makers" are blogs that deal with the issues of the day, and help me refine my thoughts and feelings on them. "Policy Enacters" are blogs that seem to be of a military nature, and we all know, without the military, any policy cannot be enacted. The "Moral Support" group is the one I think I actually have to explain, lest the people who are there get offended at a slight that was not intended, nor implied. Moral support is vital to the welfare of the policy makers and policy enacters. Without that moral support, they wouldn't be able to face the challenges of their duties. So, the "Moral Support" category is blogs that I visit when I want to take my mind off of the issues of the day, and just be entertained.

Please visit these blogs, if you are not already. My blog-roll may never get much bigger (althought it will if more people keep linking to me), so it may never get too unweildy to manage in an hour. If it does, just do what I do. Visit the ones you like regularly, and visit one you haven't at least once a week. You never know. You just might find your new favorite site amongst them.

Of course, this is from someone who's favorite site isn't even his own. So, take my advice with a grain of salt.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country