Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

On new links

If you will direct your attention to the Evil Sidebar of Doom, you will notice a link under my blogroll that is highlighted in red. That link is to a blog written by a soldier in Iraq. If you haven't read his blog, do so. If you have, continue to do so. He is at the sharp end of the spear, protecting us. While I am a little better about polished writing than he is, he has a much better grasp of what is important than I do. I will now visit his site at least once a day, to see what is REALLY going on. I would suggest you do the same.

Semper Fi, soldier. Ernie Pyle would be proud of you.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country