Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Sunday, August 01, 2004

On simplicity

When I sit down to play with my little toy here, I almost always have something burning a hole in my skull, trying to get out. As a result, I rarely think of tweaking the site, as I don't actually enjoy that all that much. So, please bear with me as I make changes sporadically and minimally. Someday, I will actually get this site to look a little better than a piece of papyrus. Until then, please bear with me, and tolerate the "under construction" look. Appearances are quite low on my list of priorities. And that is NOT a bad thing.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country