Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Sunday, September 05, 2004

On funny stuff.

Thanks to Guy S. for this link. If you haven't seen it yet, watch it. If you have seen it, watch it again, and tell all your friends. The video is in German, though the site is a Scandinavian site. Don't ask, I haven't been able to figure it out myself. I just know enough Deutsch to recognize German when I see it, and that site ain't German. It could be Danish, or Swedish, though.

Oh, the site is here. Send it to your friends. Send it to your neighbors. Send it to your family. It's that funny. A little, um, gross, but funny.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country