Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

On perseverence

Have you ever been so physically tired that you couldn't get your brain to work, or, if you did get it to work, it only worked in fits and starts? Well, unfortunately, that's what has been happening to me these past few weeks. While I no longer hurt nearly as much, I am still bone-tired at the end of the day. Which makes my brain work intermittently. (do NOT comment on whether that is an improvement on the former state...) So, I haven't been able to even think of anything to post on, or, if I did think of something to post on, I forget what it was by the time I get to my "new post" screen. So, that is why I have been posting so infrequently. But, I am not happy with this result. I assume that y'all keep coming here to read what I have to comment on, and y'all just ain't seeing anything to read here. Which means that I either have to give y'all something to read, or I just have to get out of the blogging business altogether. I'm not all that thrilled with the idea of the latter option (although I'm not sure I have the temperment to be a blogger, but that is another story), so I guess I'll have to go with the former option. Even if my brain ain't workin'. I'll just have to gut through the brain-fade, and hope that my brain will kick-start itself back into operation at some point. So, I will be posting daily from now on, unless I have a DAMN good reason. I just will make no promises as to the quality of the posts, or the length of the posts. I will just be forcing myself to post daily, just because it doesn't seem fair to me for y'all to be wasting your time coming here, if I ain't (first time I used that contraction correctly so far...) going to put something up for y'all to read. So, without further ado, on with the posting. Hope I don't disappoint y'all.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country