Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Sunday, September 12, 2004

On playing with new toys


Me "relaxing" at my aunt's cabin. Posted by Hello

Okay, I now have a scanner, so I decided to play with it to see if I could get a photo or two up here for y'all. I'm using the Hello program, and it doesn't seem to me to be all that easy to use. Of course, since I don't know how hard the other programs are to use, I guess I wouldn't be a good judge of difficulty. If any of y'all have any suggestions on how I can do this without dedicating days of my life to figuring out how to get the photos up onto my site, it would be much appreciated. Until then, I guess I'll have to do it the "hard" way.

But now y'all have an idea of what I look like. It's not the best photo, but it was the best of a bad bunch. I'll hunt for some more, but I don't like to have my picture taken, which you should be able to see why in the photo...I'm only slightly more telegenic than a bag full of buttholes.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country