Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Sunday, September 12, 2004

On self-inflicted problems

Okay, I'll admit it. I am a computer dunce. Which has led me to some rather difficult problems. For one, I switched to Mozilla Firefox, instead of Internet Explorer. Which was a big mistake. I happen to be used to IE, and Firefox is still in beta, which means it isn't as stable as I would like it to be. It also seems to not get along with quite a few websites and programs that I use rather frequently, which means I want to go back to IE. Problem with that is, I can't find IE on my 'puter. It's still there, and I can use it, if I use the right combination of programs to find it. But, I still don't have a shortcut to it, and can't figure out where it is on my 'puter to force it to be my default browser. So, until I can find IE, I have to keep using Firefox. To confuse issues, I have ME also installed, and I like that even less than Firefox. But it gets along with Windows Media Player MUCH better than Firefox does, and also gets along better with Blogspot than Firefox. Firefox also doesn't play nice with JavaScript. So, y'all, please lend a hand, and help me to figure out how the heck to get rid of Firefox, and help me to find my prodigal IE. I know that some of y'all won't like that idea, but do it anyway, please?

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country