Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Thursday, November 11, 2004

On cuteness


The only reason they lived this long... Posted by Hello

Okay, I've got to take a moment or two and show off my two adorable cats. Since I don't have children of my own, these two will have to suffice for now.

There is a saying about children, which I will now apply to my cats: The reason cats are cute is for self-defence. Otherwise, you'd kill them.

Zoe, the grey one, is currently gnawing on my foot, as if she knows that I'm talking about her. Kili, the calico, is glaring at the both of us. Which is her normal activity.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country