Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Friday, December 24, 2004

On holiday cheer

Merry Christmas, to one and all. I hope you have a wonderful time with y'alls families, immediate or extended. If you are a Christian, take time to actually acknowledge the reason for the holiday, and not just in church. If you aren't a Christian, thank the first Christian you meet because, without Christians, you wouldn't be getting to celibrate this holiday. You would be celebrating A holiday, but, it wouldn't involve as much shopping or receiving of presents. Mostly, it would just involve drinking.

Pray for me, please, for I have to deal with my stupid worthless, er, family over the next week.

yay for me.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country