Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Saturday, January 29, 2005

On curiosity

I have a rather extensive reading list, as those of you who saw my partial list of Christmas loot know. What I am curious about, though, is whether or not y'all want me to post reviews of the books I read here. I read a rather wide variety of books, spanning quite a few genres. I was thinking to myself, "Self, maybe my readers would like to read a review of the books I read, to get an idea about whether or not they would like to read them." So, do you?

In my list of Christmas books, I have several science-fiction books, several theology books, a few political "science" books, a couple of fantasy books, and a graphic novel. Some of them, I've already read, so I could do reviews on them at the drop of a hat. Others, though, would take time to read (but not much), so, reviews would be forthcoming over several months. It would give me something to blog about...

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country