Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Saturday, January 15, 2005

On curiousness

Okay, now that I've added my little hit-map, over there at the bottom of the sidebar, my curiousity is piqued. I know WHO some of the dots are, but, some of the others have me a little confusilated.

The big dot, just west of Lake Michigan, is me. I know that. The hit-map doesn't seem to know who I am, so counts me as a visitor. I can deal with that. Also, the girlfriend is logging on from the same network, so, she counts towards that total, also. If Deathknyte still comes here, he also adds to that dot, since he is within 100 miles of me. so, that's the big dot.

The dot in Michigan is The Bugg, or her husband, Red Falcon. The dot just below Michigan should be Kate. I'm thinking that the bigger dot southwest of me is Pastor Rick, and the dot WAY out to the northwest is blithered. The two tiny dots in what are either Texas or Oklahoma could be a couple of people, so, I'm not even going to try and guess. The dot at the southern tip of Florida should be 0311 Crunchie, and the dot just to the north of that could be NeilV. (sorry, Neil, I don't have a link to you, and couldn't find one.) There is a dot near New Mexico that could be Chance, but, I'm not sure. The other dots scattered across North America have me stumped.

Which brings us to the dots that are NOT in North America. I've received several hits from southern England, (London, maybe?) one or two from Sweden, and one from a Slavik country. (sorry, my EU geography isn't as good as it should be, without the cute little lines drawn in for me.) The one or two hits are probably accidental hits, which leaves the possible Cockney hits. I have no clue who that is.

There is also a teeny-tiny dot from the home of half of the world's most venomous animals, Australia. That could be a couple of people, but, I don't know if they actually come here.

So, any help y'all can provide in clearing up these little mysteries would be appreciated. If you are coming here to read what I have to say, I'd like it if you at least posted a "you are so full of shit" comment, just to let me know who's reading it. I like comments. Even the ones that disagree with me. The ones that are nasty, I don't like so much. The only person who is allowed to be nasty here is me, and anyone I decide has the right to be nasty. Get over it.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country