Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

On lateness

Hi, y'all. Sorry about the long delay, but, I had to spend time with the family on New Year's Day AND the day after. yay for me. Plus, work has been a butt-kicker. Today, I *only* worked 13 hours...meaning it was one of my shortest days in a month.

I hope to have something up in the next couple of days. I might even have a flurry of stuff to put up, since my muse has been bugging me about stuff. LOTS of stuff.

Oh, and, bit by bit, the layout here will probably change. I purchased a book on HTML coding with some of my rather prodigious Christmas loot (almost $300 in Barnes and Noble gift certificates...), so, I'm gonna teach myself some HTML coding, and tweak the site a bit. Maybe even more than a bit.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country