Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Sunday, January 09, 2005

On linky-love

Okay, for all of you who have linked to me, without a reciprocal link, please be patient. It was hard enough for me to muster the gumption to update the blogroll when I didn't know HTML, and now, I'm in the middle of teaching myself HTML. So, I'll get some reciprocal links up in the near (month? week? days?) future.

I have so many irons in the fire, I don't know where I am going right now. I am reading FOUR books right now, and all of them are instructional, or semi-instructional. I confuse too easily to keep doing that.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country