Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Saturday, January 22, 2005

On snarkyness

In response to my previous post, I now have some ideas on what to blog about. Each and every suggestion immediately gave me an idea on what I would say about it. So, in the VERY near future, I will start responding to those suggestions. I'll probably do them in reverse order, just because.

I was tempted to be a little jerk, and answer all of them in one post...in one sentence or less on each. But, that would be jerky, because I asked for it, so, I should do it. Tommorrow, AT THE LATEST, I'll have posts on at least three of them up, plus, one I've been cooking in my head for the past day or two. So, tommorrow, there should be a plethora of stuff leaking out of my head onto the screen for y'all to read. During the week, I'll do what I can. Last week would've been good, but for some unforseen circumstances at work. Since I don't know what the week will bring, I cannot, unfortunately, promise, or even suggest, that there will be any posting during the week. I hope to, though. Listening to sermons during the day gives me a whole bunch of ideas! Now, if I can only get the AM radio in my truck to work...

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country