Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Saturday, January 22, 2005

On tests

Okay, for a while, now, I've been taking those silly tests that other bloggers put up on their sites. I've been doing them because they are fun, and kept thinking to myself, "Self, I think I should put those up on MY site!" But, due to a tragic case of procrastination, I kept putting it off, until I could no longer find the posts where the tests were linked. So, now, I'm going to do my best to correct that. Here is test that is interesting. It's a short test, and it is a personality test. From what other people who have taken the test have said, it's pretty spot-on. For me, it was close. I have too many, um, quirks, for any test to accurately predict who I am, but the test can certainly define some of my more prominant characteristics.

I tested as a 48. Take the test, and post your results in the comments. I'll post the categories as the first comment, so y'all can compare scores with each other, and me, if you so choose.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country