Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

On prayer requests

I will be the first to admit that I am no fan of the Pope in general, and Pope John Paul II in particular. But, that does not mean I wish him ill. So, I am asking that you pray for Pope John Paul II during his illness, and, if he does not recover (I'm being realistic here), pray that God is more forgiving of his errors than I am. I do not think that Pope John Paul II is WILLFULLY ignoring the Bible, but, rather, he is merely perpetuating a lie that he is ignorant of. So, I pray that God will see his heart, rather than his actions and speech, and forgive him. I trust that God will, but, I'm not going to take any chances. Something tells me Pope John Paul II would do the same for me.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country