Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Friday, February 11, 2005

On rigged quizes.

Okay, time for another quizie-poo.

I'm not so sure I am comforatable with my result. I'm happy with it, but, I'm not so sure I merit the result. But, hey, it's a scientific quiz, so it can't be wrong. Right?

Take the quiz: "WHAT RELIGION BESTS SUITS YOU?"

True Christian
You are humble, gracious, kind and extremely Christ-like. You believe in the bible as your law, but read it in its original language. Perhaps you're not a scholar, but you're not an armature either. You normally don't feel church is acceptable for your form of worship, and if anyone believes different from you, you might try to learn something from them.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country