Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Monday, February 14, 2005

On small joys

I have a new bed. I am happy. I haven't felt this good in almost 10 years. For the first time in quite some time, my back isn't killing me.

A beneficial side effect of the new bed is that it took me an hour less to do my route today...and that included being an hour behind due to snow and a LOOOOOOONG line at the scale to unload today. It normally takes a half an hour to unload from my first half of my route. Today, it took an hour. But, I was feeling good, so, I didn't care.

If this keeps up, I'll be a Master GarbageMan in no time! And then, maybe they'll let me in on the secret of Reading Customer's Minds...because a lot of my customers think I can, already.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country