Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I feel sick

The Supreme Court of the United States has refused to review the case of Terri Schiavo.

Don't blame them. They are just doing their job, like we asked them to. All of us like to delegate our unpleasant tasks to others. I hope it was worth it to us this time.

Don't blame Micheal Schiavo, either. All he is doing is taking our behavior to the extreme. All of us like to treat others as objects rather than people. I hope it was worth it this time.

Don't blame Judge Greer. All he is doing is giving us what we want. We want courts to ignore justice when the law works in our favor, and to ignore the law when justice works in our favor. I hope it was worth it this time.

Blame yourself. And your neighbor. And me. All of us have acted like Micheal Schiavo at some time. And we'll do it again. And again. And again. I hope it's worth it.

If you will excuse me, I have to go throw up. And then, I'm going to take a shower. And then, I'm going to pray.

After that, I'm going to look for a power sander and some bleach, to get the stains and smell out of my soul.

And then I'm going to cry.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country