Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Sunday, March 27, 2005

On announcements

Okay, I've put this off long enough.

I have been asked by Pastor Rick Hill, Jr to join Serenity Through Hope Ministries as a "pastor". Rick and I have had some wonderful conversations over the past few months, and the other day, he asked me if I wanted to fufill my dream and minister to ministers. I only had one answer I could give. Of course I will.

So, starting on Monday, March 28th, I will be writing sermons periodically for Serenity Through Hope Ministries. I probably won't be as eloquent or as moving as Pastor Rick, but, I hope I can get y'all to think.

There is also a discussion forum that I will be contributing to, as well. On Monday, I'll get links up to all of the relevant sites, so y'all can visit me, and mock me, at your leisure.

Keep it fucking civil, though. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Kirk, or Curt, or Dirt, or whatever your name is today. You want to be a prick, do it here. I'm a big boy, I can take it. You do it in my fucking church, even if it is a virtual church, and I'm going to get pissed. You are free to be a prick every where else in the world. You don't have to inflict your prickness on others who are trying to improve their lives. Just because you are a hopeless twit, doesn't mean you have to try and convince others to be hopeless twits. STHM doesn't force anyone to go there, and it doesn't force anyone to convert, and it doesn't force anyone to believe what we believe. Remember that, the next time you think that we HAVE to allow you to post. We don't.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country