Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Sunday, April 17, 2005

On reasons

Sorry I haven't posted at all this week. This last week was WORSE than the week before.

I find it really hard to concentrate on writing when I'm so pissed, I can't see straight.

I finished all my routes without any help...barely. For all I know, I'm going to get suspended for three days for going over 60 hours...and I really don't care right now. My week was that bad.

I broke down 3 days in a row, and had to refuse to drive down some roads that were under construction...3 times in the same day.

In addition, I had a stop added to my route, which is no big deal...except I wasn't told about the stop until I was 1/2 hour away from it...and that was the closest I was ever going to get for the rest of the day.

Oh, the roads I refused to go down becuase of construction? I refused to go down them because the risk of getting my truck stuck, or, even worse, tipping it over, were too great. The next day, another driver, who was braver than I, went down the road...and got stuck. Sometimes, I really hate being right...this wasn't one of those times.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country