Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Funny... I don't look like AJ...

Silly AJ! He gave me his password!

This is Beth, btw. AJ is currently on the road, somewhere in southern Oklahoma. For some reason, there's no internet access in his car. He really needs to work on that.

He's making pretty good time. He plans on making it into Dallas sometime tonight. He'll meet up with friends tomorrow, then head on down to the Austin tomorrow (Wednesday) night.

I'll try to keep everyone updated on where AJ is and what he's up to until he has internet access again. And I might rearrange the furniture while I'm here. Maybe add some frilly curtains and some throw pillows.

Nah... I'll behave myself for now.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country