Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Thursday, May 05, 2005

On important announcements

Okay, first of all, I'm sorry for the long absence. Life got to me. If it wasn't one thing, it was another, after another, after another, after another.

But, with some prayers (mine and some other people's), I made it through. I'll have more details in the near future. Some of y'all already know the details, or, most of the details, but, I'll put them up here anyway, for those who don't know, or don't know all the details.

Now, on to the important announcement.

The Great CheeseHead Invasion of The Republic of Texas is a "GO". Operations will start on May 27th, 2005. I will be taking a circuitous route, to prevent the Texans from knowing my exact entry point, so, I probably won't be actually entering Texas until May 30th or 31st. But, as of May 27th, 2005, I will no longer reside in the state of Wisconsin. My stuff won't even live here. Due to the confusion caused by the Invasion, I don't expect any actual interaction with the natives to be practical until the 1st or 2nd week of June, but, that is more for them to determine, rather than me. I'm only occupying the state. If they want to retain control of the state, they'll have to co-ordinate around my schedule.

More details to follow.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country