Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Monday, June 27, 2005

Grrr

Grrr. My hand is still bothering me. Typing is still quite painful, as is my job, as is doing just about anything I need my left hand for.

I promisepromisepromise I'll have an After Action Report for my trip down here AND an After Action Report for this past weekend.

All I have to say is, Texas could have surrendered peacefully this past weekend. It didn't. So, we're gonna have to do this the hard way.

I just may have to teach Texas a lesson, and draft some reinforcements from Wisconsin.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country