Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Promises, promises.

Today, I WILL get my After-Action Reports up. They won't be as good as they should be, because too much time has elapsed, but, I'll hit the highlights.

My hand WILL perform the duties that it is required to do. I haven't given it any other option.

I do have a pretty good idea of what is causing the problem, where it is located, and how to fix it, though. A little time, and money, and a touch of effort and patience should do the trick. Much cheaper than going to a doctor, who will probably tell me to do the same darn thing I'm going to do.

Oh, well. After I run some errands, I'll start putting stuff up.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country