Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Still not doing what it is supposed to be doing

Again, sorry for the light posting. Through some unintentional diagnostic work, it appears that I have some swelling somewhere in either my elbow or upper arm that is pinching the nerve, preventing me from using my left hand properly.

Some days, it's almost bearable. Other days, like today, I almost want to cut my hand off, since it is almost that useful anyway.

If it doesn't get better in the next couple of days, I'll put some posts up anyway. I've been making my hand do things it's not supposed to do for the past two weeks anyway. I can make it type correctly.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country