Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Monday, August 15, 2005

More Updates

Some of you, from other sites, might have noticed that I've been a bit more...vocal...on your sites recently. The reason for this is that I think I've actually gotten my wrecked hand strong enough to type for longer than a minute without getting horrible cramps. After about five minutes, though, it's crampin' time again. So, no long posts from me yet.

In other developments, though, I have an MRI scheduled for this coming Wednesday. Hopefully, the MRI will show where the pinch is, so someone can go in there, and unpinch the nerve. Not being able to feel half of my hand is getting quite annoying. I don't even want to try to describe the frustration at not being able to use the darn thing...

I still avoid looking at my hand, though. It's a mere skeleton. And that is only barely an exaggeration. Barely. I can almost see my bones in my hand on my left hand, and on my right, they are covered by some nice, meaty, non-atrophied muscle. Oh, well. Once they fix the problem, then, I'll get to start building up strength again. Won't that be fun?

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country