Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Harvey's not my friend anymore

I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut.

It seems that Harvey, of Bad Example, is a meme magnet. I told him to keep his memes to himself, and he didn't listen. So, after I complete this stupid meme, I'm going to follow through on my threat, and mock him.

1. Do you use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?


Yes. Actually, two alarm clocks.

2. What time do you set it for?


During a normal weekday, the first is set for 5 AM, and the second is set for 6 AM. If I have to unload my truck in the morning, then, the first is set for 4 AM, and the second is set for 5 AM.

On the weekends, the damn things are turned off.

3. Do you hit the snooze button? If so how many times?


Yes. As many times as it takes to get those God-awful alarm clocks to SHUT UP!

I usually only hit the snooze button on the second alarm clock twice. The first one, I hit the snooze button until the next alarm clock goes off.

4. Have you ever abused an alarm clock?


Not on purpose. But, I have found that an alarm clock only lasts for about two years in my household, because I wear the snooze button out.

I'm going to be nice, and not continue the meme any longer. Meme'ing ought to be a crime, and I won't contribute to more meme'ing.

Now, on to the mocking.

Does Harvey have a beard to:

A) hide his prison bitch face?
B) hide the stretch marks from his days in the Navy?
C) keep his face warm during Wisconsin winters?
D) keep his face warm during Wisconsin summers?
E) all of the above?

You want more mocking? Keep sending me memes. I HATE memes.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country