Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Not even gonna bother calling this an "update"

Got a couple of posts brewing in my head. One of them, by popular vote, is the theocracy v. democracy post. The other one, though, is gonna piss off quite a few people. If you have children, you'll probably be one of them. (the odds of being pissed off go up dramatically if I am your child....)

You may be asking yourself "Self? If he's got these wonderful posts in his head, why are they in his head, and not on this site, where they belong?"

Because the past couple of days have been "not good on the progress front" days. Not a lot of feeling in my hand, other than some cramping. The thought of typing for the next hour or two, frankly, makes me a bit nauseous.

So, in the near future, I'll get some wisdom up here for y'all to mock...right after my hand stops throwing this temper tantrum.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country