Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Just some thoughts on Christmas.

Pastor Rick has Serenity Through Hope Ministries back up and running.

I'm also back as a contributor.

My first contribution was a short message on something to think about this Christmas.

While you are there, takes some time to congratulate Pastor Rick on getting his Masters of Divinity. It's been a long, tough road for him, and he gained his degree while undergoing some serious adversity.

I'll leave it up to him to decide if he wants to share those adversities. The ones I do know about make mine seem insignificant. Pray for him, please.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country