Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Excuse time is almost up.

I'm almost out of excuses for light posting.

The mountains of trash are finally starting to dissapate, THREE WEEKS after Christmas, and my days are getting to a more manageable 10 to 14 hours, instead of the 16 plus they were running.

So, after I go to Wisconsin for the weekend, to spend some time with friends and family for a belated Christmas, I'll be able to post a little more often than once a decade.

Feel sorry for me. It's going to be in the 40s in Wisconsin this weekend. I'm delicate. I can't handle that kind of bone-chilling weather anymore.

*runs and hides*

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country