Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Can you fight for custody of a blog-son?

I now have a blog-son.

Sort of.

Deathknyte has taken the plunge, and started blogging. The problem is, he has multiple blog-parents. Three of us were there when his blog was birthed, yet, ONE of us has decided to just take custody of our charming baby blog-boy from us.

So, who do I contact about making this a dirty, knock-down, drag-out custody battle?

I WANT MY BLOG-SON BACK!

Anyway, he's a master Fisker, and he knows that "brevity is the soul of wit". He's also not quite as nice as I am to idiots. Which is why I like him.

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country