Random Firings of Neurons

The rest of your life is going to be spent getting back up after life has knocked you down again. You might as well just get used to it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Making the de facto official

My soul and spirit just got crushed. Near utterly. It had been building up for the past year, and, today, the final push was completed.

And, now, I have to come clean a bit. The REAL reason I haven't been posting a lot is simply because I had nothing left. Just to survive the past year, I've had to shut down one emotion after another. It's really hard to do something that requires emotion and passion when you don't have any left. Today, I turned off that last switch: the one that controls the ability to feel anything at all.

At some point, I may be able to get my ability to feel back. I don't know. Every time I have to rebuild, it gets harder.

So, for now, I'm taking a hiatus. I don't know for how long, or if I'll ever start up again. This page will still be up, because, frankly, I use it to go to my daily reads. I'll still visit a lot of y'all's sites, but, I probably won't comment.

(For those of you who think you know what I'm talking about: You're right.)

Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful, to God, Corps and Country